Our Standard Breakdown Cover
Our breakdown cover is simple, comprehensive and affordable.
RecoverMe offer three car and two light commercial types of breakdown cover, which are simple and easy to understand. These are Standard, Standard Plus and Get You Home, all are designed to ensure that you have peace of mind and know that you won’t be stranded on a cold wet night or left helpless by the roadside.
RecoverMe Standard - at a glance
Your membership provides breakdown cover for any vehicle up to 3.5 tonnes including home start and a free hire car where appropriate.
From only £34.99 per year!
RecoverMe Standard covers the inability to use a vehicle as a result of:
- Home Start
- Mechanical / electrical breakdown
- Puncture of road tyres
- Lost or misplaced keys
- Flat battery
- Having no fuel or mis-fuelling
- Accident damage*
- Theft or attempted theft*
- Transportation of the vehicle to a local garage of your choice within 15 miles of the breakdown location
All replacement parts in the repair of your vehicle carry a twelve month guarantee.
We also provide:
- A smartphone app allowing easy and direct contact with us when a problem arises
- Fully trained and experienced staff to take your call 24/7
- A message relay service to explain your delay
- A legal support helpline provided by RM Law
Click here for the full terms and conditions of our Standard breakdown cover.
What we do not cover
With cars more than 12 years old, and light commercial vehicles more than 8 years old a 'age uplift' is applicable to the membership fee.
*Subject to providing RecoverMe with your motor insurance policy information we can also arrange to recover you following an accident, vandalism, theft, attempted theft, or fire that would normally be the subject of a motor insurance claim by you or a third party; but you may be responsible for any costs involved should we be unable to receive payment from your motor insurer on presenting our invoice to your insurer for these costs (eg where you do not submit a claim to your motor insurer or have a third party only policy).